Friday 20 June 2014

AKJ_The Family Around Nagoya



As you could hopefully tell from my recent posts, my mother and sister came to visit recently. Here are some photos of what we got up to in Nagoya...



 Oasis 21 and the Nagoya Television Tower...




 Back at the museum for the 'Ghosts and Eerie Creatures' exhibition...






 I had to post some more photo's of Nagoya Castle because it looked so nice that day...








 We came across this performance at Nagoya Castle!






 Nagoya Science Museum. The big ball is the planetarium. There are shows on in there, but only in Japanese...



I loved this thing...someone could stand on the other side of the room (10m or so) and whisper into another one, and you would hear it clearly...

 

 My sister was into those manga merch shops...Gintama chocolates...





 

No comments:

Post a Comment