Sunday 21 December 2014

AKJ_Noh Experience


Hi all,

Once again I've been noticeable by my absence... but never fear, for I have plenty of photos ready!

First, here are some from a recent dress up experience of Noh (A type of Japanese theatre). Although I have been to see Noh, at this point I am referring to us four Exchange Students actually getting dressed up in the costume and singing and dancing.

The mask meant we could only really see straight ahead, and the clothes were a bit restricting, but when I say dance, it only really involved walking and turning, as well as moving the arms...

As I mentioned, there was a mask involved, so you can't really tell who's who...but here are some photos anyway!


 Me present...


Me absent - therefore behind the mask...






Thanks to Okubo san for the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment