Saturday 4 October 2014

AKJ_Tokugawa En


Hi!

Well, I've actually been up to a lot lately...and now I'm going to post it all at once, starting with a school organised trip to Tokugawa En (garden) and the museum there, as well as to Aichi Ceramic Museum.

I have a lot of photos, so I'll start with those and mention anything interesting as I go!

The Garden







Making friends with the Koi


We were looking and taking photos and the guy next to us had food to feed the koi, and gave some to us to feed them...




Random interlude

 

This is at the museum at Tokugawa En - inside the actual exhibitions we weren't allowed to take photos. There was a lot to see there - from weapons to books.

Lunch!


Old Kilns






The Ceramics Museum












It's probably a good thing that photos are prohibited in most museums...who knows how many I'd end up with otherwise - these are just things that caught my eye in the museum.


Guard Lions/Dogs Museum (?)

I'm not sure what this was actually called, it was just another exhibition at the ceramics museum...











They are meant to be scary, but I think they look more comical...

Well, that's about it! Thanks~


(some photos by Takagi san)


No comments:

Post a Comment