Saturday 29 March 2014

AKJ_Thanks for the farewell card =)




Thanks to everyone at the club for the farewell card!

As mentioned in an earlier post (under A Karateka in Japan), one of our students (aka me) is travelling to Japan for an Exchange next week.

Our Club very kindly got me a farewell card that's so nice that I thought I had to post it. I even added Shihan's explanations of the pictures! I hope I remembered them correctly...

I will miss you all in Japan, and hopefully I'll be back training at the I.G.K Tas soon!





Card Originally by:
www.johnsands.com

http://www.johnsands.com/







2 comments:

  1. LOL. If he thinks you're that girly what are the rest of the students like????

    BTW the "comment as" option is totally confusing me. I think I had to choose anonymous...

    Have fun
    From A.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm girly because I'm a girl... =)

      Delete